Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Stash Enhancement: All the things!

Happy Saturday :)

I've had more yarn coming in and I should probably share...and none of these are club yarns.






Two skeins of Sunshine Yarns Classic Sock. The top is in the Gale colorway and the bottom in the May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor colorway. Obviously, I'm still stuck on my Hunger Games needs. It's fine. I'll get there someday.


And then, this one was totally unexpected:



This showed up in a box of fun things for the boys from one of my surrogate Mamas back in Wisconsin. I'm apparently the daughter she didn't have. So, there's that. But this is a vright...seriously BRIGHT neon green color called Neon Ocean from Schachenmayr Regia, which I've heard is a workhorse yarn. No idea what it's going to grow up to be, other than socks...but that might just be enough.



So, there it is. I'm keeping up!

I have more yarn coming soon...a couple more destash items (further fueling my need for all things Hunger Games) and a skein from MudPunch...maybe another Indie Yarn Carnival. I can't remember.

Anyway, wandering off for now. I hope you're having a lovely Saturday :)

1 comment: