Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Y4: Self-Imposed Year of Projects - Update #20, The Wisconsin Edition

Hello and happy Sunday :)

We're on a very impromptu trip to Wisconsin right now so I've got no photos, no knitting, and no nothing anything....

Basically, everything I wrote about last week still holds true as far as FOs and WIPs and my "You're Nuts" lists. So, we'll just go with that...

Perhaps I'll have something later this week after we get home.

Oh, and just so we're clear, this trip is for pleasure and not a funeral. But it was still rather short notice and a shock to pretty much everyone. I cannot tell you how many times I heard "I didn't know you were coming home for Syttende Mai!" these past few days :)

Anyway, laundry is going in the hotel and Stormageddon is asleep so I need to be quiet and get this stuff done!


1 comment: