Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Monday, May 12, 2014

Y3: Self-Imposed Year of Projects - Update #19

A day late, a dollar short...welcome to my world.

In my defense, we've been out of town since this past Thursday afternoon. Nope, didn't know last weekend that we were going anywhere. I didn't even know Thursday morning when we got up. It was an impromptu trip to Los Angeles (well, Long Beach) to get on a boat. We went on a little cruise over the weekend and just got back today.

So, there's not much that can be said. I worked a little bit on my Hurricane Hat last week but I didn't take it out while we were on our cruise. Oh well.

In short, everything from last week still applies...

I hope to get things taken care of this week but it's already toward the end of Monday and I'll be lucky if I get anything done this week, everything being a day off and all.

I hope you all had a lovely week and weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. Poor mama. You must feel hotter with the weather like this. It's very cool how you went off on a cruise impromptu.

    ReplyDelete