Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Y3: Self-Imposed Year of Projcts - Update #18

Happy 18th Update :) Happy Sunday :) Happy happy. Or something.

Let's get right to the game...

Finished Objects (FOs)     
1. Windschief: started January 3, 2014; finished January 10, 2014       
2. Welcome to the World Newborn Hat: started January 10, 2014; finished January 11, 2014     
3. Five Hour Baby Sweater: started January 16, 2014; finished January 29, 2014    
4. Baby Surprise Jacket: started May 27, 2013; finished February 2, 2014    
5. Welcome to the World Newborn Hat: started February 4, 2014; finished February 4, 2014   
6. Milo: started December 25, 2013; finished February 9, 2014  
7. Zombie ViXen Fingerless Mitts: started November 23, 2013; finished February 19, 2014
8. Traveling Vines Socks: started May 31, 2013; finished March 3, 2014
9. Babbeh Hat: started March 3, 2014; finished March 6, 2014


Again, nothing new to see here. 

 Works-In-Progress (WIPs)
1. Dragon's Egg Socks: started September 2, 2013
2. Oreo Socks: started March 8, 2014
3. Baby.

4. Hurricane Hat: started April 22, 2014


I've not started anything new but I've been thinking about it again. I worked a couple rounds of my Hurricane Hat this last week and that's about it. Things just haven't fallen into place with my knitting mojo yet. I hope it picks up soon...

Also, baby is still in there. I had my 4 month appointment this past Thursday and we didn't have to hunt too much to find the heartbeat. Little Man was excited until he realized that we didn't have the little ultrasound machine out...he likes seeing baby on the screen. Oh well. This coming Thursday is the anatomy ultrasound (to make sure all the parts are in the right place, placement of the umbilical cord and placenta, and maybe even a glimpse of what flavor...and given how things have gone, I fully expect Stormageddon to be uncooperative). Sooooo....yeah, that's what's going on with that.


My remaining lists (that I need to go through and update) look like this:

 Children's Items
1. Mini Socks
2. Swirl Hat
3. Elefante
4. Hoo Hat
5. Otis Baby Hat
6. Nottingham
7. Shaun
8. Sea Turtle (need to purchase - $2)
9. Poppy
10. Gramps Cardigan (need to purchase - $6)
11. Greyson
12. Smaug Hat
13. Simple Newborn Hat

Items for Me (Selfish Knitting, FTW!)
1. Hermione Hearts Ron
2. Godric's Hollow Hat
3. Jabberwonky (which might be in the SSCB below but I don't remember)
4. November Leaves (need to purchase - $5)
5. Gallifrey Fingerless Mitts
6. Weeping Angel Socks
7. Stormont
8. Drip Drip Drop (which might be in the SSCB below but I don't remember)

Secret Sock Club Bags
(These bags are already set up with pattern and yarn - I just pick one at random and no, I don't remember what I put in there right now...I can go look later, if you're really interested. I really probably should...)

Sweater for Me
1. Ginny's Cardigan
2. I Heart Cardigans (need to purchase - $6CAN)
3. Moyen Age (need to purchase - $7)
4. Julissa (need to purchase - $6.50)
5. Ardys

Shawl for Me
1. Pacific Shawl
2. See You in September
3. Boneyard Shawl

Designs
1. Little Man's Baby Blanket
2. Susan's Hat (adult and child versions)
3. Assorted Dishcloths
4. Traveling Vines projects (adult socks, baby socks, scarf, hat, fingerless mitts, shawl, etc.)
5. Pinwheel Market Bag
6. Anything else that comes along at the right time



Perhaps we'll have some photos next week. We'll see how things go this week...


In other random things happening here in San Mateo, I've been really (really) harsh on my books. I've basically boxed up over 75% of my non-academic books to go to Goodwill. There are plenty that I'm keeping but quite a few are going to Goodwill. I even went through and reorganized a bit in the bedroom this week. There's plenty more to do and we'll see if I can get around to it but any little bit helps at this point. I also went through Little Man's closet and did some rearranging (pulling out everything that's too small and moving over things he can fit into. He has so many clothes now......bah, who am I kidding? He had a zillion clothes before. Now he has MORE! 

Anyway, I hope you've had a lovely week :) And May the 4th be with you....

2 comments:

  1. Nesting already? You go. How exciting 20 weeks is rolling around! I smiled at seeing baby on the WIP list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the baby! I'm so glad Little Man is excited too! :)

    ReplyDelete