Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Y3: Self-Imposed Year of Projects - Update #12

Happy Sunday!

It's been a rather busy, yet mundane week around here. I'll be honest, not a lot was accomplished...but, we'll get to it anyway :)

Finished Objects (FOs)     
1. Windschief: started January 3, 2014; finished January 10, 2014       
2. Welcome to the World Newborn Hat: started January 10, 2014; finished January 11, 2014     
3. Five Hour Baby Sweater: started January 16, 2014; finished January 29, 2014    
4. Baby Surprise Jacket: started May 27, 2013; finished February 2, 2014    
5. Welcome to the World Newborn Hat: started February 4, 2014; finished February 4, 2014   
6. Milo: started December 25, 2013; finished February 9, 2014  
7. Zombie ViXen Fingerless Mitts: started November 23, 2013; finished February 19, 2014
8. Traveling Vines Socks: started May 31, 2013; finished March 3, 2014
9. Babbeh Hat: started March 3, 2014; finished March 6, 2014


Nope, nothing new finished. I'm not surprised actually. I don't expect to finish much for awhile...unless I start another small project and I might. But I haven't.

 Works-In-Progress (WIPs)
1. Dragon's Egg Socks: started September 2, 2013
2. Oreo Socks: started March 8, 2014

3. Baby. 

I worked a little bit on my Oreo Socks this week. I have maybe 3" from cuff to where I am right now...on the first sock. I just haven't spent much time knitting. I'd rather be sleeping.

Anyway, moving on...wait, what? What do you mean I have another WIP to talk about? No I do-.....wait, what? Does that say...? IT DOES!

BABY!

Yes, you read that correctly. I'm working on a really big WIP :) And as I'm officially 12 weeks along, I can share. I suppose I could have shared earlier but the common practice is to wait until 12 weeks. So, I waited until 12 weeks...and, oh look, it coincides with the 12th update for this year :)

It certainly explains why I haven't done much knitting and have been going to bed early and have been feeling like poo for the last three months, doesn't it?


Anyway, yes...moving on for real...
 
Children's Items
1. Mini Socks
2. Swirl Hat
3. Elefante
4. Hoo Hat
5. Otis Baby Hat
6. Nottingham
7. Shaun
8. Sea Turtle (need to purchase - $2)
9. Poppy
10. Gramps Cardigan (need to purchase - $6)
11. Greyson
12. Smaug Hat
13. Simple Newborn Hat

Items for Me (Selfish Knitting, FTW!)
1. Hermione Hearts Ron
2. Godric's Hollow Hat
3. Jabberwonky (which might be in the SSCB below but I don't remember)
4. November Leaves (need to purchase - $5)
5. Gallifrey Fingerless Mitts
6. Weeping Angel Socks
7. Stormont
8. Drip Drip Drop (which might be in the SSCB below but I don't remember)

Secret Sock Club Bags
(These bags are already set up with pattern and yarn - I just pick one at random and no, I don't remember what I put in there right now...I can go look later, if you're really interested. I really probably should...)

Sweater for Me
1. Ginny's Cardigan
2. I Heart Cardigans (need to purchase - $6CAN)
3. Moyen Age (need to purchase - $7)
4. Julissa (need to purchase - $6.50)
5. Ardys

Shawl for Me
1. Pacific Shawl
2. See You in September
3. Boneyard Shawl

Designs
1. Little Man's Baby Blanket
2. Susan's Hat (adult and child versions)
3. Assorted Dishcloths
4. Traveling Vines projects (adult socks, baby socks, scarf, hat, fingerless mitts, shawl, etc.)
5. Pinwheel Market Bag
6. Anything else that comes along at the right time









I just don't know what to work on next. If anyone wants to make an argument for or against something, please try to sway me....I'm not sure where to go from where I am. Oh well.


Anyway, I hope you're all having a lovely Sunday :)

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I didn't read the rest, just saw that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh! Ho'omaka'i! Wee! Another bambino/bambina. Hope you're feeling better now. Now you can make more baby knits! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I were feeling better. Nausea is apparently my friend and I don't want it. I was doing okay for a couple days but now I'm back to spending my mornings in a semi-nauseated funk. ::sigh::

      Delete
  3. Congratulations - I can only see nursery and babywear in your future!! I didn't knit when I had my two, so I would go into baby overdrive!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was a point when I couldn't knit much with Little Man around but now he's willing to let me knit...just in time for the next one. Then I figure I'll have six months or so where I can still knit and then at least a year where I can't knit much. We'll see...

      Delete
  4. Woohoo, congratulations! I hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete